Spring Quinoa PattiesCreated by Inspired by a recipe in Super Natural Everyday, revised for Down to Earth Markets
Course: Vegetarian/Vegan Entrees
- 2 cups cooked quinoa (3/4 cup dry)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons of any fresh herbs, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup aged sharp cheese, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
combine everything but the quinoa in a large bowl and mix well. Fold in the cooked quinoa until it is fully incorporated and the mixture is even.
Heat a large frying pan, with a drizzle of oil to coat, to medium high.
Using a spoon and your hands, form 2" patties with the quinoa mix and plop them into the hot frying pan. Cook each side for approximately 3 minutes or until golden brown.
Yeilds 8-10 patties